This is a trip blog about my sailing adventures.

Monday, September 10, 2012

How to receive the news that the Coast Guard is looking for you.

I think that the only way to hear that the Coast Guard is looking for you and you are reported as an Overdue Vessel is while sipping a cup of tea while sitting in Hot Spings Cove.

On my trip down the coast I had a little run in with a bit of water and my interface with my little transponder died a very sad death.  I have never had as much trouble with electronics as on this trip. 

I also had a small problem with my main and so when I heard via text that I didn't have a guest for the long weekend. I went to sleep and then eventually back tracked a bit to Hot Springs Cove.

Having to hand sew dacron king of sucks.  It took me just over two days to finish restitching the seam that I blew off of Kayuit.  The other repair was having to switch out my anchor.  Of course I forgot to take a picture of that.

So instead here is a picture of the hot springs


No comments:

Post a Comment